Friday 30 December 2016

Blogmas Day 30 - What I am looking forward to in 2017

Blogmas Day 30
Hey, so with 2016 almost over I can’t wait for 2017 and so I want to share with you what I am looking forward to in 2017:

Re-decorating my room – so recently I have well I guess decided to re – decorate my room and I am currently half way through it and I have decided on the colour scheme of a light purple and grey and I have already decided on my furniture and I cannot wait for my room to finally come together and feel life a proper room again, I would also love to hear what you think would go with the colour scheme I have chosen or any Pinterest boards that would be helpful.

Having another fun summer – so every year I try to have great summers and each they get better and better so this year I am hoping that the pattern in the same way and this means that I am so excited this year for my summer because as you get older I feel like that you can do more fun things so each year you have more opportunities to do more exciting things and so this year I cannot wait to plan lots of fun things to do with my friends and family.

The Annual Celebration – so you will probably have noticed that I love everything about all the annual holidays, so when it comes to Christmas, Halloween, Easter and sometimes even Valentine’s Day I start to plan for these holidays months before and I get so excited I become incredibly festive and to be honest at these times of the year I could 100% even be considered crazy and this is something I love forward to every year.

Baking more – so I really enjoy baking and over the summer and winter especially I have been doing a lot more baking and I am actually really excited to share with you some of the recipes that I have been making and there are definitely some things that I want to try and bake and although I know some of them will probably not turn out how I want them but I want to try as many new things as possible.

Continuing writing this blog – so over the past year I have definitely been having lots of fun writing this and I hope that I can continue writing this for the next year and after that as well, I am actually so excited to plan everything that I am going to write next year, also I would love to know what you would like to read as one of my posts next year, I would actually really love to know which of my posts are your favourite.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you are looking forward to in 2017. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. Thats all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

My Other Website - www.bellacd.blogspot.com
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment