Sunday 29 January 2017

Top 5 Drugstore Primers


Hey, so who doesn’t love a good primer to keep their makeup looking great all day long so I thought I would share with you my top 5 primers to get from the drugstore:

The Body Shop Instablur Primer – so although this one is a little less drugstore and is moving towards higher end but I totally think this is worth the tad extra money, so this is a clear kind of gel formula which I love because it means that it won’t be too dark for my skin which is a constant problem for me because I am the actual colour of snow but this leaves such a nice base to put my makeup onto it.

Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Oil Control Serum – so this is actually my full time favourite primer I will use it legitimately every single day because it controls the oil on my skin perfectly and it really helps my makeup last all day long and it helps my makeup go on perfectly so for the great price I think that it feels like a really great quality product and I genuinely think its works which I don’t feel like a lot of primers actually do.

MaxFactor Face Finity Primer – so this one is a product which as soon as you put it on it sinks into your skin and smooths it out to make it feel it nice and I feel like I can actually feel the difference on my skin and it doesn’t make me feel too greasy which some primers can make my skin feel but I really love how my makeup applies onto it but for a drugstore primer I think that this is a really great base.

Revlon Photo ready Primer – so although I have oily skin I actually really love to have more luminous skin in the winter because I find it quite hard to have skin looking glowy and alive, so this primer is actually really good especially for the winter and spring time but what I love about it is that despite it brightening my skin it doesn’t make me look really oily like most illuminating primers and it helps my makeup last a long time.

The Body Shop InstaGlow Primer – so again this is a really great one to have glowy skin without looking too oily I particularly like this either on holiday for no makeup days as a SPF which makes the skin look really alive or as an amazing moisturising but non-greasy base in the winter to look glowy which I think everyone needs a little of in the winter but for a primer its really good and I feel like it would be great on dry skin to.

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you want me to do another one of these and let me know what your favourite primers. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment