Sunday 5 February 2017

January Favourites


Hey, so January is over which means that hopefully it will start to warm up soon but January has been so great and so today I am sharing with you my January Favourites:

Makeup

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer – so I think I may have spoken about this before but I have had this in my collection for a really long time but have only just tried it and I actually really love it, the coverage isn’t the most amazing but I will say that it makes your makeup look like your actual skin which is a look I have started to love a little bit more and the although the colour range isn’t great overall it is amazing value.

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 924 – so I think you will have noticed that I love a nude lipstick but this is just one of those lipsticks that stays on all day and what’s really helpful is its not one of the those lipsticks that after a while feels dry on the lips, it has such a creamy texture that covers the lips perfectly but I will say that the only downside that it is one of those lipsticks that leaves marks on glasses but I still think that it is worth it.

Body care and Skincare

Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Moisturiser – so I know that lots of people actually use this a lot but recently I have started to use it and actually really love it despite the fact that I absolutely hate putting moisturiser on this doesn’t feel too thick on my skin and what I love about this is the amazing herbal scent that isn’t too strong, so overall although this is quite expensive for a moisturiser I really think that it is worth the money.

Simple Rapid Action Zapper – so I think that you will know by now that I have quite a few blemishes but honestly this has done wonders for my breakouts and I feel like it really has been improving my skin which I have been loving and although lots of drugstore skincare brands I have found don’t really work but this is something that actually works and is great value so if you have blemishes I really recommend trying it.

LancĂ´me La Vie Est Belle Perfume – so one of my friends got my this for Christmas and I have fallen in love with it, it smells really quite floral but I think that it is really going to be a great scent for summer and spring but I absolutely love this scent and I feel like it’s got the perfect balance of strength where it’s not too overpowering but it lasts rather than just wearing off in a couple of hours so I feel like it’s a great perfume.

Music

Ed Sheeran – so I know that this is all that anyone is talking about when it comes to music recently but I have actually loved him for a really long time and I have always wanted to see him play live but I am actually in love with his music that came out on the first week of January, the songs are (if for some reason you don’t know) Castle on the Hill and Shape of you and not only do I love the music but I love the music videos too which always helps me make a song, my favourite is castle on the hill but let me know which one is your favourite.

TV Shows

Riverdale – so one of my best friends told me about this and I was so excited to try to watch it, basically the show is based on the comic books Betty and Veronica and without spoilers it’s all about something mysterious that has happened in the town called Riverdale, there are new episodes every Friday on Netflix and I can already tell this is going to be one of those shows which I will become completely obsessed with.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you have been loving this month. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment